Printed from ChabadSheepsheadBay.com

Our Community

Our Community

 Email


Meet the Rabbi  Our Location Our Programs  Contact us    Donate Online   

Starting in the 1950s, The Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, sent many thousands of Shluchim all over the world, to establish Chabad Houses. 

The purpose is to assist Jewish communities worldwide in their religious and material needs, and to promote goodness and kindness to all mankind. 

The Rebbe teaches that we live at the threshold of the redemption.  We can hasten the coming of Moshiach by adding in acts of goodness and kindness.

  

Meet the Rabbi

In 1992, The Lubavitcher Rebbe sent Rabbi Shlomo & Tzippy Cohen to Sheepshead Bay as emissaries to spread Judaism throughout the community. They founded Chabad of Sheepshead Bay.

For nearly 26 years, the Chabad House has been a second home to Jews of all backgrounds. Together, they have built a community that is passionate, thriving, and strong.

 

Chabad of Sheepshead Bay is located in the heart of Sheepshead Bay - 1315 Avenue Y, Brooklyn NY 

 

 Email